If you want your Photobiz Mailbox email to forward to an existing Gmail inbox and to be able to reply to emails from your Photobiz Mailbox email address, please follow the steps below. In the following steps, we are using email@example.com as an example Photobiz Mailbox email address that we want to integrate with a Gmail account.
1. In your Gmail, navigate to the SETTINGS area.
2. From the next screen, click on the ACCOUNTS tab from the top. Scroll down and click on ADD A MAIL ACCOUNT next to "Check mail from other accounts"
3. A pop-up will appear that requests you enter the email address you wish to setup in your Gmail. Enter your Photobiz Mailbox email address in the field provided and click NEXT.
4. On the next screen, enter your Photobiz Mailbox email address in the "username" field. Enter your Photobiz Mailbox password in the "password" field. For the "pop server", enter secure.emailsrvr.com with the port number 995. Check the box next to "Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail."
The other options are optional based on your desired configurations. You can click here to learn more.
Click "Add Account"
5. If you want to be able to send email from Gmail with your Photobiz Mailbox email address, select Yes on the next screen and click Next.
6. Enter the name you wish to display when users receive emails from you in the Name field. This is typically your first and last name or your company name.
When you add another address to your Gmail account for sending messages, Gmail typically treats it the same as your original Gmail address (as an alias for that address). But if you’re sending on behalf of another user, you might want to uncheck the Treat as an alias box. If you wish to treat this as an alias, check the provided box. Not sure? Click here to learn more about Gmail Aliases.
To send emails from your Photobiz Mailbox instead of your Gmail email address, click on the link that says "specify a different 'reply to' address" and enter your Photobiz Mailbox email address in the new field provided. Click Next Step.
7. Enter secure.emailsrvr.com in the field "SMTP Server", with the port number 465.
Enter your entire Photobiz Mailbox email and password in the "username" and "password" fields, respectively.
Select the option for "Secured connection using SSL".
Click "Add Account"
8. Login to your Photobiz Mailbox's webmail interface at mailbox.photobiz.com. You will have received a new email from GMAIL with a confirmation code that you should copy and paste into the field provided in the setup pop-up.
9. After adding the confirmation code, click "verify"
The pop-up should close automatically.
10. Set the option for "Reply from the same address the message was sent to" in the settings area.
You're all set! You can now send email from your Gmail interface using your Photobiz Mailbox email address.