Your Ecommerce gives you the ability to track your online sales using the built in report option. You can access this by mousing over tracking and clicking reports.
The reports tab will allow you to search by different parameters including:
- Sales Report: This shows you the total sales for a given amount of time. This also shows client's order number, date the order was submitted, client name, sub-total, shipping, taxes, and total order amount.
- Payments Recieved: This shows you the total payments recieved during a given amount of time. This displays the order number, date the order was submitted, clients name, payment type, and total of the order.
- Customer: This report displays all customers that have submitted an order during a given amount of time. This shows customer's name, email, phone, city, state, and country.
- Sales by Event: This report displays total sales per event for a given amount of time. This also shows client's order numbers, date the order was submitted, client name, sub-total, shipping, taxes, and total order amount.
- Invoice Report: This report shows the total invoices for a given amount of time. This shows the invoice number, date submitted, client name, payment status, sub-total, shipping, taxes, and the overall total order amount.
- Tax Report: This shows the total tax (even per county) based on what tax line(s) you have set up. This shows the State/Province, County, the tax amount charged per month as well as the overall total tax amount for the selected time frame. This report can be selected by year.
To access the data for any of the report options, select your report type and date option and click run report.
You can also choose to export (as a csv file) or print any of the reports by selecting the options below the report type.