To configure your email on your Android phone or tablet, follow these steps:
1. From the Home screen, tap the Application button and tap on the Email icon.
2. If this is your first email account, you will see the email setup screen. Otherwise, press the Email icon, tap Accounts, press the Menu button, and tap Add account.
3. Enter the following information: Email Address—Enter your entire email address (e.g., email@example.com). Password—Enter the password for your email account.
4. Tap the Manual Setup button, under Protocol select IMAP and enter the following information: Username—Enter your full email address including your domain name (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). Password—Enter the password for your email account. IMAP server—secure.emailsrvr.com Security type—SSL Server Port—993
5. Tap the Next button. The device will connect to the internet and check your incoming settings.
6. On the Outgoing Settings screen, enter the following information: SMTP server— secure.emailsrvr.com Security type—SSL Server Port— 465
7. Tap the Require sign-in checkbox then tap the Next button and the device will connect to the internet and check your outgoing settings. Note: On the Account options screen, make changes, as desired.
8. Tap the Next button. Enter the following information: Account Name—Enter a descriptive name for the account (e.g., Work Account) Your Name—Enter your first and last name. This is the name that will appear in the From field of messages you send.